E-Rep Program Terms of Service
E-Rep Terms of Service Agreement // 06-01-16
Please read this entire Terms of Service agreement so you know and understand the program rules!
- Plazmatic E-Reps Program Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Plazmatic E-Rep affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "E-Rep" refers to you (the applicant).
The Plazmatic E-Rep program is administered through a 3rd party affiliate management solution called Affiliatly (www.affiliatly.com).
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and E-Rep Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the E-Rep program, you must submit an E-Rep application and be approved at https://www.plazmatic.com/pages/e-reps. Applications are processed every day and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
- Affiliate Promo Code and Custom URL
You will be issued a special custom URL and a corresponding unique promo code once you become an approved member of the E-Rep Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for E-Rep referrals.
Your promo code will allow the potential customer to save 10% off their entire order at Plazmatic.com only.
E-Reps will receive 10% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through their properly coded custom links, or through the application of their promo codes during customer checkout (unless noted otherwise for a particular product) once the minimum payment threshold is reached. The minimum payment threshold is $100 and you will not receive a commission payout until your promo code or custom link has brought in $100 or more in sales to Plazmatic.com.
Commission payouts and bonuses account for the total revenue earned on the product price. This excludes shipping and any applicable taxes. Commissions may change at the discretion of Plazmatic, commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 10% commission rate.
For the sale to be eligible to earn commission, the customer must either:
- Enter your promo code during the checkout process at Plazmatic.com and successfully complete the transaction; or
- Click-through your custom link and successfully complete a transaction at Plazmatic.com within 10 days of the initial click-through. If they fail to purchase within those 10 days and later return without following your link, you will not earn a commission.
Commissions are only earned if a customer makes a payment in full. Customer payments refunded or payments charged-back due to credit card fraud do not qualify for referral fees. We may delay crediting of commissions subject to risk analysis.
In addition to 10% commission, E-Reps have the opportunity to earn cash bonuses and store credit. The following bonuses will be paid to the top 20 revenue generators each month:
- Top Overall E-Rep Revenue: $150 in store credit
- E-Reps 2-5: $75 store credit
- E-Reps 6-10: $50 store credit
- E-Reps 11-15: $25 store credit
- E-Reps 16-20: $10 store credit
Seller rankings are based on the total amount of revenue an E-Rep has generated through their promo code and/or custom URL.
Bonuses will be distributed during the normal payment timeline outlined below. Store credit will be issued via electronic gift cards or promo codes.
Plazmatic pays E-Rep commission in US Dollars via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the E-Rep to notify our E-Rep support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
Or, E-Reps can opt to be paid in store credit via a gift card to Plazmatic.com.
Commission payments will take place each month, approximately 7-30 days after the close of that month.
You can see real-time traffic, sales made with your promo code and custom link, and potential commission earned by logging into your e-rep account, here: https://www.plazmatic.com/pages/e-reps.
We reserve the right to disqualify referral fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- Order Fulfillment
Plazmatic will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer with an E-Rep promo code or custom link. E-Reps are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Plazmatic.com products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. E-Reps are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay, Amazon, or other e-commerce sites. E-Reps are not authorized to give away any of these products. Plazmatic will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires.
Customers who purchase products and services through the E-Rep Program will be deemed to be customers of Plazmatic. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices, promotions and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Plazmatic.com policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Qualifying Sites
Plazmatic reserves the right to refuse any person, business, or site into the E-Rep Program based on site, social media profile content, etc. Promotion on sites that do not qualify for the E-Rep Program include those which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Plazmatic as part of the E-Rep Program.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Plazmatic.com or any other site.
- Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Plazmatic brand and marketing resources:
- Creating videos and photos with Plazmatic products that you own
- Writing blog posts or creating reviews of our products
- Sharing your promo code or custom URL with friends
- Work with internet personalities to promote Plazmatic products and your custom URL or promo code.
- Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- E-Reps MAY NOT use the Plazmatic logo, logo marks or other website/branding imagery in a header graphic, in the creation of social media profiles, or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Plazmatic.
- E-Reps MAY NOT use the following terms in ANY variation in their site URL, or in the creation of social media profiles with these terms:
- Plazmatic, Plazmatic Lighter(s), Plazmatic.com
- Plazmatic X, Executive Plazmatic X, Plazmatic
- Pure Spark, Pure Spark Elite
- Time Burner, Time Burner Watch, Time Burner 2.0
- E-Reps MAY NOT post promo codes on “coupon sourcing” websites such as couponfollow.com or similar websites or apps.
- Anti-Spam Policy
Plazmatic strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Posting your promo code or custom URL in product reviews on Plazmatic.com or in the comments section of posts made by official Plazmatic social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, SnapChat or Twitter.
- Messages posted to forums, Twitter, Facebook, product reviews, and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Plazmatic may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, Plazmatic may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the E-Rep account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and E-Rep account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At our discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the E-Rep program, but also being banned from ANY other internal discount or referral programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our E-Rep service team at email@example.com.
- Relationship of Parties
E-Reps are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. E-Reps have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. E-Reps will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Plazmatic or the E-Rep may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from E-Rep's website, all links to Plazmatic.com, and all trademarks and logos, other marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Limitation of Liability
Plazmatic will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the E-Rep under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the E-Rep Program or an E-Rep's potential to earn income from the E-Rep Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the E-Rep links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Plazmatic will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Plazmatic E-Rep Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.