Lost Lighter Recovery Plan
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: in addition to your payment to purchase this Plan, if you contact us to replace your lost or stolen lighter, you will also be required to pay a shipping and handling charge. Please see below for details.
Below are the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) governing the Lost Lighter Recovery Plan (this “Plan”), which is provided by Plazmatic LLC (“Plazmatic”), a registered California company located in Oakland, California. The words “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Plazmatic, and the words “you” and “your” refer to the purchaser of this Plan.
If the Covered Product is also covered by Plazmatic’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, then coverage under this Plan is in addition to the coverage provided under said warranty.
If you have paid the purchase price for this Plan and registered your Plazmatic product during the purchase process (the “Covered Product”), and the Covered Product is lost or stolen before or during the Plan Period (specified below), then Plazmatic will replace it with the same or functionally similar product, subject to these T&Cs.
Your Plan Period starts sixty (60) days after the date you purchase the Covered Product; and your Plan Period ends one (1) year after starting, or if and when we provide you with a replacement product under this Plan, whichever is sooner. You are not allowed more than one replacement product under this Plan.
This Plan may not be transferred: only the original retail purchaser of the Covered Product is eligible to make a claim under this Plan. Proof of purchase may be required to verify eligibility.
In order to receive a replacement product under this Plan:
- You will be required to pay the following amounts, in advance, for the shipping and handling of your replacement product: $15.00US in the United States and Canada, and $20.00US outside of the United States and Canada.
- You must contact Plazmatic Customer Service in writing (including email) about your lost or stolen Covered Product within the Plan Period.
- You must provide an accurate and complete mailing address, email address and telephone number at both the time of original purchase and replacement.
- You will provide a copy of your purchase receipts, if requested.
- You will respond honestly and accurately to requests for information, including but not limited to the serial number, model, and style of the Covered Product, and the circumstances of your Covered Product being lost or stolen. We may cancel this Plan prior to the expiration of the Plan Period, without refund, for fraud or misrepresentation.
- You will follow instructions we give you in order to help us provide replacement service under this Plan or administer the Plan.
If your Covered Product is replaced under this Plan, it may be replaced with the same or a functionally similar product, or with a product of like kind and quality and of comparable performance. While we will try to replace your Covered Product with an identical or similar product, please be aware that the particular artwork, style and model of the replacement product may be different from the Covered Product. Also, technological advances and other factors may result in a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original Covered Product.
These T&Cs and your purchase receipt (which contains the effective date of your Plan and your product purchase identification) constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the services and benefits provided to you under this Plan and will prevail over any conflicting, additional, or other terms of any marketing collateral or other document or expression. No waiver or amendment shall be valid unless in writing signed by Plazmatic. This Plan is not a contract of insurance. If any term herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from these T&Cs and the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected.